The 2014 Annual Spring Garden Tour & Tea will be held on Saturday, June 7 and Sunday, June 8, between 1:00 – 5:00 pm.
Come to the “Square” in June 2014 and enjoy a Victorian afternoon visiting the gardens of Julia-Ann Square Historic District, Parkersburg, WV.
Tickets are available for advance purchase below, and will also be sold on the day of the event.
Three lovely gardens, a Victorian garden tea, a tour of the historic Riverview Cemetery — where an enactment of WV governors will be held — and a labyrinth tour are the featured events.
A “Tea on the Lawn” is included. Tickets are $15.00 (+$1 when buying tickets online.) Children age 10 and under are admitted free with an adult.
For additional information call Judith Smith at 304-422-9861
2014 Houses, Gardens and sites:
(1) 904 Juliana Street (Katharine & Madison Brown house)
(2) 944 Juliana Street (Shawn & Rebecca Blevins House)
(3) 1203 Ann Street (Julie & Jim Deklavon House)
(4) Historic Riverview Cemetery Walk & Enactments of two WV Governors: 1317 Juliana Street
(5) Labyrinth Tour at First Presbyterian Church: 1341 Juliana Street
(6) Tea on the Lawn: 1225 Juliana Street (Badger House)
All proceeds benefit Julia-Ann Square Historic District projects.
Photo Gallery from past Garden Tours & Teas:
(Click on photos to enlarge and view as slideshow.)